Sunday, November 4, 2012

^.^

Alhamdulillah...

finally.. mid sem break come to the end..

Although it is still not enough for me..

but I had went through the best moment along the break.

spend time with friends and family equally..

But im so sorry, because I can't meet my bestie..

"so sorry girls, next time InsyALLAH"

Actualy..

I'm very grateful as I manage to meet my collegemate, not only meet but also

hang out for a while as we make noise at food court Alamanda just like our college's cafeteria. hehehe :D

Only meet for a while. but it is better than nothing.

We meet as for our big day.

Convocation..

enjoy some pic here ^.*


with farah <3



with farah n ziza
rehearsel





friends <3



^-^


Girlss <3



my classmate
after rehearsel @ alamanda about 4pm

with nisa

with iefa

wee ;D

with farah
8pm, 30.10.2012


my lovely roomates<3

classmates <3
boyss

classmates <3
girlss
NOT ALL of us..






Finally !



with  my lovely nephew
Aiman & iman
3.11.2012



thats all for tonight

tomorrow UiTM students are going back to our campus.

Including me *waaaaaaaa. berat nyee nak balik + keje pn xsiap lg niee :-(

end of mid sem break already -.-'  we'll wait for sem break..

goodnight everybody..

 Assalamualaikum ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment