Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finally. ..

Assalamualaikum.

hye guys. long time no update.

heee :D

30 Oct 2012 my big day..

not my wedding ceremony. but its my convocation day.

it was held at Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC)

just nearby my home

people said " untung laa rumah dekat" haha

Alhamdulillah.. everything done. run smoothly. 


n this is me

8pm
just me n farah left there

What I want to share with all of you is..

i've never2 regret took this way which 

agree to further my studies a@ Kolej Profesional Mara Bandar Penawar (KPMBP)

as diploma student. 

actually, after SPM i've been offered to Matriculation in Penang and...

at the same time I got KPM offer. both I got as I applied.

and on that time I was in dilemma. either to choose KPMBP or matriculation.

finally.. i made a decision to further at KPMBP..

for your information.. I dont know what is KOlej Profesional Mara..

It is not famous as other colleges and education places..

I just tried to applied and I got it! 

I got my second choice course that is..

Diploma In Integrated Logistics Management..

seriously.. I blur.. zero about the course im taking..

that is the RISK at that time..

I ask Mr G about logistics and the related information on that field.

but its okay. just enter and try to learnt new things..

after few months there... I comfortable with the course

and start fall in love with Logistics as I know and get some information about that.

yeahh <3 logistics so much..

many thing I learnt at KPMBP..

ok. this is my college
Alhamdulillah. 

KPMBP taught me a lot ! lot of things ~

the environment, our skills., 

and again Alhamdulillah. my friend and me got knowledge and basics

thanks to all.

parents, lecturers, friend and beloved classmates..

and 1 thing I want to share is..

dont look down on people, no matter where he/she study,

the quality is important..

I know that not all people know about Kolej Profesional Mara.

peolple thinks that it is a private and it is a non-well known IPT.

but its okay..

I learnt many things from there..

Alhmdulillah..

recently...

my classmates were send to United Kingdom tp further their studies

and insyALLAH.. there will be 2 person also will fly to Tasmania, Australia.

and today (30th Oct2012)  the rest of us are officially

fresh graduated from MARA..

and now I need to focus to degree.

pray for me. 

thanks for drop by ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment